Thursday, March 7, 2013

Random Tidbits About Self Love



Throughout my life, I've constantly been evolving and trying to fit into these ideas of how I should be or how I ought to be. Many times I have used the opinion of my boyfriend to determine how I was. Oh, he likes girls like this? I'll become that. 

Just recently, I have been realizing that I ought to be who I am and nothing more or nothing less. I have realized that it is okay to both love sweet lolita and want to collect bones at the same time. I've learned that although the way I dress is a huge part of who I am, it does not make me who I am. I've also learned that I CAN dress however I want to. 

Worrying about the opinion of others has given me nothing but hardships throughout my life, especially when I worry about the opinions of those who I care about. But then I realized that the people I care about who also care about me care about me for a reason. They don't just talk to me because they have no one else to. They chose me because I am a unique individual in which they enjoy spending time with. 

So basically I've had all these journeys only to come to the conclusion that is most cheesy and overused; BE YOURSELF. It's so cliche but it is so true. 

And that's my random tidbit about self love. 
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment