Friday, November 2, 2012

Lolita Blog Carnival: My Lolita Playlist

Yay! Another Lolita Blog Carnival post!

This week's topic for the Lolita Blog Carnival (a group of lolitas who blog about a specific topic each week) is "Your Lolita Playlist". I especially love this topic because I feel like I really do have a playlist that I listen to when getting ready to dress up. Since there weren't really rules or anything about how to go about this post, I just decided to chose ten songs and tell you why they're on my lolita playlist [:



1. Fashion Monster by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu  - Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is one of the most popular artists to dress up in Harajuku fashions. I love getting ready to her music because it is so upbeat and just fun to listen to. It puts me in this kind of cute mood that I feel is necessary when I'm dressing up.

2. Lemon Iro to Milk Tea by Morning Musume - If you have read my blog before, you probably know Morning Musume is one of my favorite bands ever. I love this song to get ready to because it has a cutesy and sugary feel to it.

3. Renai Circulation by Hanazawa Kana - I literally play this song every time I get dressed up. I heard it playing on one of the kawaii blogs I follow and I found it so suiting and adorable. It's a fun song, and I know all the words so I love singing with it.

4. CANDY CANDY by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - I think I'll be bombarding you guys with Kyary and MoMusu songs. I love them so much, they're my favorite to listen to and get ready. This song is also annoyingly catchy.

5. Please Mini Skirt Postwoman by S/mileage - I can never get enough of this song. Despite the odd lyrics, I adore singing and dancing to it. And I just adore S/mileage songs. They make me feel adorable.

6. Pyoko Pyoko Ultra by Morning Musume - When this song came out, it got a lot of criticism for being too childish and too cute. A big complaint was that the fans wanted a more adult song. I, however, love it. It makes me super happy when I'm getting ready for a lolita day

7. PONPONPON by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - How could I forget PONPONPON?

8. How To Be a Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds - This isn't necessarily a cute or girly song, but I love jamming out and singing to this song while getting ready. Most of these songs are fast pace, and that's because I'm usually hurrying when getting ready.

9. 2.99 Cent Blues by Regina Spektor - Regina Spektor is by far my favorite artists ever. This song off of her 11:11 album is a song I literally listen to every day when I get ready. I don't know why but singing with it while I get ready gets me in a good mood and sets the mood for the day. It's a really fun song.

10. AS FOR ONE DAY by Morning Musume - This is my favorite Morning Musume song. I love dancing to it while getting ready. Actually, all of these songs I listen to primarily when I get ready, because that's when I listen to music the most.


Thank you for reading! Check out the other lolitas participating: 


Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment