Monday, November 26, 2012

Busy!

So today started out like an average day, go to school, come home, get on the computer... 

And I saw that my last post had some comments and I got super happy and all that! I realized that I haven't posted in almost ten days and I feel totally bad, but man it seemed like ten days just passed by at the bat of an eyelash. In the past couple days, I haven't really done much except for making my own jewelry, fill out scholarship applications, have a Thanksgiving dinner and go to a lolita meetup. 

I'll be posting more about the meetup and the jewelry I made soon, as well as another Lolita Blog carnival post. In the meantime, pictures! 


A picture of my eyeball earrings and bone necklace! 


A picture my boyfriend made for me cause we're all cheesy and such. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day and expect posts within the week ♥
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment