Sunday, October 14, 2012

OOTD 7: Pink Sweater and New Shoes

Hello everyone! I wore this outfit a couple days ago so I thought I'd post about it. I thought it was pretty cute, as I wore my favorite pink sweater and new shoes. My boyfriend got them for me at a thrift store, so here's the outfit!


After school we actually went to the cemetery and it was so beautiful and fun. Anyway, my outfit was simply just a black dress with a white flower print, my pink sweater, a black scarf, black tights and my awesome shoes, who will have probably their own post soon because I just love them that much.


Annnnddd, a picture of us together in the cemetery.

Well, I hope you guys are having an awesome weekend! Expect another NDK post within the next couple days! And probably some thrift hauls and my NDk haul and just a new things haul. I've missed blogging, yo. It's been so long, I can't wait to post everything. I almost want to post it all in one day but that would be super ridiculous. xD Well, anyway, I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend and I'll talk to you soon!
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment