Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm back :DD

Hello, readers. I hope you had a lovely couple of Jamie-free weeks. I am finally back to blogging. Now that marching band is over, I have a ton of free time, well kinda. I've been spending a ton of time with le boyfriend. I know I promised the NDK series to start today, but my camera is totally dead. So, I'll just tell you what I've been up to, what to expect and the like.

So, for the last three weekends, I've had marching band performances. The first was a clinic in Boulder to basically just help us see what we need to work on. That was incredibly fun and super helpful. Next we had a competition super far away. We were gone from 6 am to midnight, however it was totally worth it. We got second in our division and and third overall. We were so proud.

This past weekend, we had another competition. It was blisteringly cold and terrible, however we placed third in our division and third overall. There were about fifteen bands so we were super excited. The competition ended early because of the cold (it was like 27 degrees outside :C) so after going out to eat with my family, we got home around seven.

Aside from that, I got a couple new things that I cannot wait to photograph and show you guys. I may post tomorrow with that, but I am not sure. Also, I might be updating the layout of my page, as it's getting a little bit boring. Any ideas? In other news, I carved a pumpkin today!


It was such a Jamie pumpkin. xD But kinda derpy. My boyfriend also carved one, and his turned out a lot cooler. 


I am really excited for Halloween. I'm going to pull a grav3yardgirl and be an insane asylum escapee for Halloween. What are you guys going to be? I'm also super jazzed about the very cold weather. I've been wearing sweaters galore. I ought to start taking pictures of my outfits again and post them. They are super cute and warm. I already have mine planned out for tomorrow. 

Well, it's been good blogging. Expect a little more and once my camera gets a bit more charged I'll be posting about NDK and those adventures. I wish you all a nice day! 
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment