Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OOTD 6: Oh, you meant *19*80

So a couple days ago was homecoming at my high school.This meant that the week before was dedicated to dressing up to show school spirit. Each day at my school gets a theme, and one of those themes was decades day. Each class got assigned a decade to dress up as.

When my boyfriend and I heard the ages, we were a little sad we didn't get the fifties like the juniors. But then we heard we got the eighties. Darn, I thought. But wait! An idea came to mind! They never specified which *century* we had to dress as.

I went home and searched up 1880's Victorian clothing, and thus an idea was born, and here is my outfit from that day.



That concludes the outfit posts for today. I hope you enjoyed reading about my crazy endeavors. And again, thanks to my good friend Joe for taking the pictures. I hope you all have a fun week. I'll be posting for sure on Tuesday.

Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment