Friday, August 10, 2012

Update :C

Oh my goodness, the first day was way crazier than I thought. I really feel like I need a laptop. I don't have a first, sixth or seventh period, so I feel like it'd be so much easier to blog when I say I will if I had a laptop to just type away on, particularly during sixth period because it is so boring.

I hope you guys are having a good time. I can't find my camera charger either, so, no outfits of the day. I'm considering changing my post-day to Friday because it may be easier, however I just really am going to give it one more week to see how things go.

So far, I really enjoy all of my classes. Humanities is amazing, my teacher for psychology is a boss, and physics is pretty cool. I always love my french class, too. I cannot wait for the assignment in psychology that's due Tuesday, I have to make a mobile representing myself and you'll totally be seein' that.

In other news, color guard this year has whooped my butt. I developed shin splints from marching, which hurt like CRAZY! and I've never sweat so much in my life. I really enjoy being captain though, and it's really awesome to just have everything my way and set an example. I love being the leader :]

Hopefully I can post an actual OOTD post soon, and wish me luck on all my endeavours! I'll talk to you guys on Tuesday, and if not, Friday. I promise. For realsies. Well, I'm headed off to bed because I am EXHAUSTED. I love you guys. Happy August :] 

Yours Truly, Jamie♥

P.S. Excuse my typos. This was a very rushed post.

No comments:

Post a Comment