Tuesday, August 14, 2012

OOTD 4: Pretty in Pink

Hello everyone! OMG! I'm actually posting on Tuesday for one! I though I'd do a simple outfit of the day post. First off, this outfit was from Saturday. I went to my lovely friend, Khristian's birthday party and I had a super fun time. I wore my pink dress. I think this is my favorite outfit so far. So here goes!




I wore that pink polka dotted blouse for the first time. It was amazing.
In other news, color guard is going great and I'm having an awesome time. I finished my mobile today and turned it in and I will take a picture of it when it's hanging from the ceiling within the next couple days. I really am enjoying this year, despite some sad things (my boyfriend and I broke up, but not too much about that)

I also discovered polyvore.com which is my newest addiction. It's totally wonderful, everyone should check it out.

I hope you all are having a wonderful day and I'll post something later this week about my mobile and new shoes I bought! I love you all and have a wonderful week!

Yours Truly, Jamie♥

1 comment:

  1. New shoes! I can't wait to see them, and the mobile as well! :D

    ReplyDelete