Tuesday, August 21, 2012

16th Street Mall and Lolita Day

hello everyone! School has been super fun and busy and I really enjoy it. I guess I'll just tell you about the past couple days, such as my weekend.

Friday evening after marching band I headed down to 16th Street Mall in downtown Denver with my friends Ahnaf, Joe, and Caleb. I had so much fun, and Ahnaf bought me an awesome studded vest from Forever 21 :DD









Then, Saturday I had a parade in a nearby town and it was super fun. We didn't win anything, but it was super fun and a great time.Afterwards I went to Ahnaf's house and we watched movies :]





Finally, on Sunday, I went to a graduation party fir my mom's co-worker.


I had a lot of fun although I suck at pinatas. And finally, my friend Khristian and I wore lolita together at school, which was super duper fun.




That picture of us is in our school xD that's hilarious. Well, thank you for reading my photo-story-ish post. I will hopefully have a more developed post soon. Btw, guess what's in a couple weeks? NDK! :DD


I hope you all are having good days. See you next Tuesday! :D
Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment