Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thrift/Garage Sale Haul!

So, as some of you may know, a couple weeks ago my grandma and mom and I went garage sale-ing and thrifting. It was very fun and we got some amazing deals! This is my thrift haul, and although I'm missing some pieces I'm sure you'll see them elsewhere.

We got a whole bag of clothes for two dollars! I loved it. I got a lot of sweaters and such so I'm really excited for it to hurry up and get cold already. Goodness. Well, anywhere, here are the clothes! :]

 Very pretty lace shirt :]

Awesome hoodie (I'm wearing it now) 

Ruffley long sleeved shirt and a sweater dress.

Awesome 80's sweater and a blue turtle neck 

Green sweater with exaggerated zipper and a vest that was FREE. :O 

Ruffley slightly sheer button up shirt

Eyelet lace covered bustier. I love the boning. 

Daisy print maxi dress. The straps cross in the back which is awesome. 

Capri slacks

Hot pink dress and polka dot button up shirt

Abercrombie t shirt and striped t shirt. 

Peach colored t shirt and block colored sweater 


Like I said above, some of the items are missing but I will definitely post them once I can. :] I think I got a really great deal on most of these, considering that my school is banning t-shirts now (which I totally don't get). But gosh I'm excited for that 80's sweater! 

For some personal blogging, I decided to turn in the Celtic mythology book and Anne Boleyn book because the due date was approaching, however I renewed the Madame de Pompadour book and I've started reading it! Also, my great friend Kim let me borrow the books Kamikaze Girls by Novala Takemoto and Looking For Alaska by John Green.

I've seen the movie Kamikaze Girls and I loved it so much, and I've been pleased to find that the movie and book are nearly identical. I love revisiting this story. I'm about three fourths of the way done. As for Looking For Alaska, I've read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and I think he's so cool. I love watching his videos on YouTube as well and I really suggest his books to anyone. :]

Thank you for reading this post!~ and I hope you have a wonderful week! I'll post again next Tuesday :]
Yours Truly, Jamie♥



No comments:

Post a Comment