Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Style Tag

Hello everyone! As usual, I hope everything's going well for you. I feel totally crappy because I didn't post a blog yesterday. Dx but I was surprisingly busy in the evening, which is when I was actually do most of my blogging. So, this post is long overdue, but I guess it's just more of an update on my style and things that I'll be wanting towards fall times. Or just when school starts.

This post will be definitely inspired by Moments Like Diamonds' and Woxje's style tag. So, here I go!


These are some colors I absolutely love lately.
1. Light Peach   2. Pastel Teal   3. Pastel Lavender
4. Light Blue      5. Off White    6. Mint Green
7. Light Brown   8. Light Pink    9. Black

I especially like the peach and teal colors when they're together, in any version of the two colors, whatever the lightness or darkness.Next comes... patterns!


 In the top left corner, there is a floral pattern. I cannot tell you how much I love every floral pattern every. Seriously. In the top right corner, there is a polka dot pattern, which I also adore. Small polka dots. Thick stripes, horizontal and vertical, and this cool kind of vintage wallpaper print whose name I don't know :O 

So, I was going to do silhouettes, but my mom needs to get on the computer soon and I don't have the time D: 

So, anyway, I apologize for not posting on Tuesday. I totally didn't think I'd be that busy. Just a little bit of an update, I finally made a rose headband! That's been one thing I've been dying to make for my lolita wardrobe, and yesterday I bought a pair of lace gloves for four dollars at a store called Icing. I'm in the process of altering them but expect pictures and maybe even an outfit of the day. 

I also finished reading the book The Boleyn Inheritance as well as Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I have three library books checked out right now, which consist of a Celtic mythology book, a history book about the fall of Anne Boleyn and a biography of Madame de Pompadour.

Tomorrow I will be cleaning at my grandpa's house to make money for... wait for it... NDK!!! Finally, the time has come where I start preparing. I'm especially excited because since Sailor Moon is releasing new episodes, there's a chance of some nice people to talk to about it! Oh my excitement.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this mini post, and unless I decide to make an outfit of the day or other random post, I'll see you guys on Tuesday :] I promise! 

Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment