Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sorry :OO

I totally spaced posting about Elitch's. But that's okay, because now that I think about it it's really not that interesting. Not to me anyhow, so we'll just keep that off my blog :D

Anyway, hello readers! Today I'll be posting about my wonderful day with my lovely friend, Kim. We were going to have a mini lolita meetup with my friend Lorie, however Lorie couldn't make it. Therefore, we hung out anyway, since Kim was in town. 

Kim and I have been friends for YEARRSS. You might've seen me write about her on this blog before. We decided to head down to Barnes and Noble. Her brother, Thomas, and nephew, Kacey tagged along, which was also very fun. 

Kim and I :D
Well, the first thing we did was roam the aisles of Barnes and Noble. Speaking of books, I'm nearly 3/4ths of the way through The Boleyn Inheritance by Phillipa Gregory. I love the book so far and it feels like a wonderful follow-up after The Other Boleyn Girl

After exploring the store for a while, Thomas offered to take us to Jamba Juice and I tried some Jamba Juice for the first time in... many many years xD I thought it was wonderful! 


Once we left Jamba Juice, we headed to their house and played four awesome rounds of Clue! That was my first time playing the game, and I really like it. Afterwards, Kim and I headed outside to take some pictures :DD Here they are: 














We then ended the day by ditching the lolita getup and jumping on my trampoline. Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day! 

Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment