Saturday, February 25, 2012

My New Room Part 1

If you read any of my previous posts, you may have picked up that I just recently rearranged my room. I really had fun moving everything and kind of re-doing it. My previous set up included a wall, literally, FULL of pictures. So I took all the pictures down and cleaned it and here is the new desk area. Enjoy!

I m trying to go for a kind of cute look but still have a bit of an all over type theme.

My whole desk

A closer look. I put a table cloth over the top because this desk used to be my vanity and was therefore stained with makeup. 

The corner next to my desk

All of the books I couldn't bear to put in a box xD 

A teaset that I love. 

The corner of my bed with all the books I use daily

A view from the side

An antique chair of my great-great aunt's. 

As you can probably see from the background of the last picture, my room isn't perfectly clean yet. So once I do finally get around to cleaning it be expecting more pictures of the other areas in my room. 
Thanks for reading! 

Yours Truly, Jamie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment